• RFS NI

Income Protection - Do I need it?

If the answer to this question is “Employer Sick Pay” and then “Statutory Sick Pay” or just “Statutory Sick Pay” then we would be advising you to seriously consider having some form of Income Protection in place if your normal income is more than £96.35 per week (SSP).

Too many people take the risk of “I’ll be ok…I’m never off work” …until it’s too late.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All